www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

A Sign For My Booth

I've registered for a few 2011 fairs and festivals.  So along with a nice white tent there is a new sign.  I ordered it from Vista Prints for a very resonable price.  All that is needed is to upload your logo, add some verbage like your name.  Then select your size.  Mine is 4' x 2 1/2'.  I also elected for the heavier plastic coating and the 4 hanging tabs.  When I'm outside I'll be hanging mine with S hooks from the tent frame.  When it's an inside event I'll hope that there's a surface that will work for hanging.

Not a bad picture considering it's laying on my floor

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda...your new sign is great! I've never had one made before as I don't really do shows, but would love one some day....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda