Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Eye Candy

Sometimes I make beads just to make them.  Then they get zip-locked and put in a bin.  The unthinkable...I forget about them.  But when I find them it's like finding a treasure chest.  That's what happened the other evening.  I discovered a baggie full of bronze Love Knots.  I'm pretty sure my heart raced and my blood pressure increased.

Necklace:  Bronze Wire, Love Knots, Twisted Jump Rings, 20" Length Or Shorter
I just adore the Love Knot link.  I don't know who the originator is, but kudos to whomever you are.  I'm mad crazy in love with twisted wire jump rings.  They seemed to be the perfect touch for joining everything together.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  Have a joyful and creative day! ~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. Linda, this is a gorgeous necklace! And I can appreciate the time it took to create a necklace made completely from wire links. I like the love knot as well and like to make it with a slight variation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda