Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Combining Copper and Silver Wire

This is just a brief post.  I made a complete set of jewelry with copper and silver wire combination.  The core of each link is heavy copper wire and the same wire extends from the end of each silver coil to form links.  I started out with the idea of making just a bracelet, but my OCD kicked in and I kept making links.  Before long I had enough for earrings, bracelet and a necklace.  These pieces will be placed in the WV Highland Gallery tomorrow.  On a personal note, I'm tired.  Getting ready for a show or a new display takes a lot of work and I have a new level of respect for all my friends out there that have lead the way.  But I wouldn't trade it for any other type of career.  Tired I might be, but it's also fun and rewarding.



1 comment:

  1. Really love the combo - great colors but clean and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda