www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, May 30, 2011

Rose Pink Herringbone Weave Bracelet

I finished the bracelet that was started the other day when I was doing wire demos at Mountain Made.  It is now listed in my on line shop

Rose Pink Herringbone Weave Bracelet $35.00 at my shop
I hand weaved wire around each bead in a herringbone pattern forming a frame around each bead.  The beads are chalk turquoise chips and magnesite mosaic.  All of the framed beads have been linked together with double jump rings for a secure and interesting design.   Several double jump rings form an extender connector chain on the end.  This allows this bracelet to be adjustable in size to fit a 7 inch to an 8 ½ inch wrist. The lobster clasp allows the wearer to connect to any of the jump rings for a secure attachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda