www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Playing With Glue

I've been experimenting with the glue gun. I need more practice. The stuff is all over my fingers as I type. I had the setting on high and next time it will be on low, the hazards of being ambitious.


I have wanted to make a brooch or brooches for a while. I have several ideas and none of them include wire. As much as I tried I could create a feminine brooch from wire. I really want it to say girly girl, sassy and fun.  This is made from some silk and glue, then I added feathers and glue, finally I took an earring finding apart and used the chain and glue.  I covered this glue extravaganza on the back with felt and attached a pin with you guessed it glue.


This is the first one and I can see where I want to improve and change it. I like it. I hope I'm not blinded by my personal opinion. I think it will be pretty on a hat. Maybe use it to bring the front of a big brimmed hat up, or on a baseball hat on a bad hair day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda