Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Monday, May 30, 2011

A Perfect Day Here In The Mountains

Yesterday was an absolutely perfect day.  I was scheduled to participate, in the Tucker County ArtSpring event, as a demonstrator at Mountain Made.  After I loaded my tools and project materials into my vehicle I drove up, up, up the mountain.  My sun roof was open and  I had the volume turned way up listening toVan Morrison on my CD player.  The sun was out and a breeze was blowing.  It was everything I could hope for.

Here are some of the beads that were made yesterday, along with some more from today
 Once at Mountain Made I shared a space with Heidi.  She works at Mountain Made,  but on this day she had her art apron on and was throwing mud on the wheel.  As visitors came into the gallery they followed the sign to see us hard at work...err...hard at laughing.  What a great time we had.  The visitors came from all places near and far.  There was a photography club from Louden County, VA, very near to the home I recently moved.  Later there was a motorcycle club that came from Ohio on their Honda Gold Wings.  We chatted with our visitors and laughed together.  I'd repeat this day again and again.

Heidi and I didn't get as much done as we had both expected, but we did many demos and encouraged people to experience the joy of the arts either as a hobby or a profession.

Today, I made a few more of the wrapped beads that will soon become a bracelet or more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda