www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

Pendants From My Studio

I'm gettting ready for tomorrow's farmers market and needed to add some more pendants.  I have listed one to my on line store, but the rest are going with me in the morning.  I thought I'd share some pictures.  I do love the herringbone weave.  As I write this I realise that I will make a herringbone weave bracelet later this week.  I'll post it when I have it completed.


Herringbone Weave Pendant in my on line store for $18.00
  Below are going to the market tomorrow.
Pendant: Silver Jewelers Wire and Polymer Clay


Pendant: Silver Jewelers Wire and Polymer Clay

Pendant: Silver Jewelers Wire and Polymer Clay


Pendant: Silver Jewelers Wire and Glass Bead 

Pendant: Silver Jewelers Wire and Glass Bead

Pendant: Silver Jewelers Wire and Polymer Clay

Add captionPendant: Silver Jewelers Wire and Polymer Clay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda