www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Getting Ready For The Farmers Market

If you've been following along you may know that I was juried and accepted into the Elkins Farmers Market.  This coming Saturday is the start of the season and I've been busy getting things ready.  I've done a practice setup of my booth and arranged and re-arranged the displays.  The inventory is all labeled with my logo tags and prices. And the table covers are washed and ready.

I thought it would be fun to add some theme veggie earrings.  So my order from the Golden Hissing Monkey on Etsy, arrived and I've finished all the behind the scene things on my to do list.  After placing the order, checking it in; make the earrings; taking pictures; edit pictures; doing the math to make sure they are priced correctly; added them to my inventory data base.  Yes, these are the very boring parts of the very fun job of making jewelry.  These are the things you don't read about perhaps because this stuff is so Zzzzzzz oh, I think I dozed off.

Here are the latest earring cuties.  Not a lot of wire creativity, but a whole lot of fun.

Check out the back of the cans. There's a bar code and nutritional info.  Cute!




Thank you for reading along ~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda