www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Friday, May 13, 2011

E-Z UP Tent On Sale

This picture shows the rain guard up, but it can come down to help protect your jewelry from rain.

I was at Sam's Club in Clarksburg, WV yesterday and they have white E-Z UP tents for $199.00.  It's 10' x 10' and comes with sides and a rain visor thingy (I don't know the actual term).  This model is also on Amazon for $249.00.  But if you go to Sam's Club you can see it and touch it and also save some money. If you don't have a Sam's membership they usually will give you a free pass for the day.  I haven't bought this tent yet since it's not budgeted until next week.  I can't personally vouch for it, but it looks like it will serve the purpose for starting an outdoor business.  Do your homework before you make a purchase.  If you read my last blog from the Elkins Farmers Market you'll read how the wind can take your tent for a trip to OZ.  However, I think this tent will serve me for a while.  I'm posting a couple of pictures so you'll have an idea of what's being sold at Sam's Club. (note: they sell a different brand on line for more money.)
I don't know the vendor because I did a search for this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda