www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Anklets, Anklets, Anklets!

I've had more than a few people ask me for anklets.  I really had never given it any thought.  I don't know why, just haven't.  Then a friend reminded me that it's summer (well, almost) and that means toesies showing and sandal wearing, so people want to decorate their ankles.

So I sat down and made a few classic style anklets.  My thoughts were that classics are pretty straight forward, they have that light, breezy and a little flirty personality,  This style or design has been around for a while for a reason, it's lightweight, so there's no heaviness on the ankles.

Let's imagine an anklet on our feet.  Our shoes tossed to the side and walking along the edge of the water.

Miracle Beads ~ Listed in my on line shop for $15

Cats' Eye Beads
Fresh Water Pearls flanked with Clear Crystals

Fresh Water Pearls and Pewter ~Listed in my on line shop for $15
 
Miracle Beads ~ Listed in my on line shop for $15

Cloisonne' beads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda