Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day

Okay, the jokes over!  Today is April 1st.  As I made my way toward the coffee pot I did a double take out the window.  No, I wasn't dreaming.  It's true!  The Easter Bunny might need to borrow the sledge from Santa Claus. 


Sure, I live in the mountains, but eventually it should stop snowing.  Right!?  Just a few days ago I took the snow brush and ice scraper out of the vehicle.


The snow clouds are hiding the higher mountain ridge in the distance above the tree line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda