www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Sunday, March 13, 2011

West Virginia Highlands Gallery

My pliers and wire have been keeping my fingers entertained making these little goodies.  Can you guess what they are going to make?


Everything still needs to be antiqued and polished.  The wire links will be tumbled to work harden, before they will be assembled.  I'm not going to put the pearls in the tumbler, because I'm not sure if they will get damaged.  The pearls have double loops to add some style, but really it was to add strength.   Once this piece is completed I'll post some pictures.  I must say I was getting a tad bored with so many of the same link.  I think there are 70 wire links, not counting the pearl links.  But, it should be well worth the efforts.

This will be one of six jewelry pieces that are being submitted to the West Virginia Highlands Gallery for their jury process.  If accepted I'll be able to display and sell from their beautiful gallery.

Thank you for reading.  Have a joy filled and creative day.  Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda