Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Friday, March 25, 2011

Using a Mirror to Photograph Jewelry

I love the way jewelry has a reflected image when photographed on black Plexiglas.  But I don't like all the lint that is attracted by the static.  No matter how much I clean, the final picture has more lint than jewelry.  So I asked my good buddy Don and he gave me a lot of great ideas.  My favorite is to lay the jewelry on a mirror.  So, I went and got my little hand held mirror and took these shots of my latest earrings.


Earrings:  Silver and Lampwork


Earrings:  Silver and Crysal


Earrings:  Silver and Lampwork


Earrings:  Bronze and Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda