Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Bracelet for the Jury at WV Highlands Gallery

I've been stressed.  I shouldn't be.  I can make wraps in my sleep.  But, still I'm stressed.  It must be the norm for getting ready to submit jewelry to the experts to jury into their gallery.  Yikes!  It doesn't make sense, since I've done this before and no one threw rocks at me.


Here's the first of six submissions that has been completed and photographed. This bracelet is made from bronze wire and those lovely Swarovski crystals.  I call the wraps in the center of the 8 link a fat wrap since the wire is wrapped a second time on top of the first.  Sometimes I go so far as to add a 3rd layer.


The picture above is an example of a happy accident and shows that I'm not a photographer.  The background is really white and the butterfly on the display is green.  Yet, there is a lovely lavender color.  the crystals are true to color which makes me scratch my head and wonder why they didn't change color since the background did.  Hmmmm.


I love taking pictures on top of the black plexiglass, but clean as much as I can there are always pieces of link in the photo.

Thank you for visiting.  Have a beautiful day.  Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda