Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earrings for WV Highlands Gallery

These earrings are the 3rd jewelry project being submitted to West Virginia Highlands Gallery.  I'm nearing the finish line for my goal of 6 items for their jury process.  I'm hopeful to be accepted, so my jewelry can be shown and sold in their gallery.


These earrings are copper and have been antiqued in liver of sulphur.  The color in the picture above is a bit orange.  The next picture is true to color.  The crystals have been wrapped with a herringbone weave cap.


The colors in this picture are on target.  My photograph style is - take enough pictures and one should turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda