www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another Display Idea for Art and Craft Fairs

For those of you who are looking for a display for selling your jewelry, this might work well for you. I love it!  It's light weight for carting around, yet very stable, it doesn't distract from your jewelry and the price is good.  Oh, and it's small enough to fit in the vehicle for transporting and a black sharpie will cover any scratches that might happen in transport.


This is a telephone stand that I found on the Walmart web-site for $39.00 with free shipping to my home.  This stand measures 35.5'' H x 16'' W x 12'' D.  I think this is a perfect size for placing on top of a table so your jewelry will be at eye level and it allows your table scape to have more height.  It is really quick and easy to assemble.

I'll set mine up with some jewelry and take a picture and post it here on the blog soon, so you can see it in action.

Have a joy filled and creative day.  Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda