www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


Thank you Lea Gilbert for letting us share your daughter's gorgeous wedding picture
 When I saw this wedding picture on my friend Lea's Facebook page I thought is was from a magazine.  She was kind enough to let me publish it here for Valentines Day.  How perfectly the reds match, down to the grooms shoes and the brides hair.  How fantastic the brides ink is!  And the pose is oh, so romantic.

Who do you love?  Every day should be Valentines Day, but today is full of extroverted LOVE. 

Here's a pictures of some sweets for the sweethearts in my life...my wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda