www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Treasure Hunting Success


The trip to Clarksburg, WV the other day was a lot of fun.   On the list was Staples, as a destination for office supplies.  My expectations were to get the unexciting office essentials and get out quickly.  While searching the isles I caught a glimpse of intense color.  My brain was immediately full of questions and decided to focus in on the distraction.  A pink chair!  Perfect for my studio!   I was in need of a new chair for my office desk and thought that another functional piece was necessary.  I'm going to roll my black task chair out of the studio, to my office.  My worktable in the studio will now have this happy and whimsical PINK chair.


What is this?  A new pet? Well, I couldn't resist her.  There I was in Marshall's and Little Miss Happiness was adopted!  A fun way to save, so I can buy more beads and wire!


2 comments:

  1. Linda, I love pink too! This will be the perfect chair for your studio - pretty, functional, and comfy! The pig is a cute one too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda, Brenda here...I love the piggy! So, what electric color do you have in mind for the wall? Fred says why not paint each brick a different color and have a kaleidescope effect. Colorful like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda