www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pretty Colors for the Wall

Yes, I did it!  I decided to go with painting the brick on the wall, in the studio.  I want to thank each and everyone of you who commented and gave me your suggestions.  Yesterday, my friend Tammy and I took a road trip to Clarksburg, WV (over the mountain and through the woods.....)  The nice men  in the paint department, at Lowes, were very helpful.  Perhaps a bit puzzled at my painting idea, but helpful.  They suggested that I buy 1/2 pint samples and they would mix whatever color I wanted.  (Woooowhaaa.- insert evil sound!)  Little did they know that I wanted 7 samples. 


What a great deal this is at only $3.00 for each sample and it's just enough paint for several bricks in each color.  Plus a bit more spent on a quart of white paint and some primer.


The colors are: Cautious Yellow (nothing cautious about this color!), Frosty Melon, Souvenir Orchid, Magenta Mist, Clear Amethyst, Tidal Pool and Lime Parfait. All are Valspar interior house paint. What if I don't like it?  I can always paint over it with white Zzzzzzzzzzzz.  But, I'm feeling confident about my plan.  (Famous last words!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda