www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pearl Of My Heart

Valentines Day always inspires me.  I love the romance and sentiment. The way little kids exchange heart cards in elementary school and those boxes of sugar hearts with sayings like 'Be Mine'.  I wonder how the symbol of the heart came to be.  Maybe, like our red Santa here in the U.S., from an advertising campaign.


It really doesn't matter, because we all get it.  When we see a heart we think love.


Here's my latest piece of jewelry.  A necklace with a center focus of 5 silver hearts, with fresh water pearls traveling all around the neck.  It measures 18" in length, but I can adjust the size if needed.  I'm going to list this on line at http://www.artyzenstudio.etsy.com/  This necklace is silver jewelers wire, so I'll list it for $58.  I'm thinking of doing something similar in sterling or perhaps bronze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda