Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Painting the Fireplace Wall in the Studio


I am going to paint the brick wall and maybe the brick floor in my studio, at the gas fire place. I'm looking for your thoughts.  I want to randomly paint some bricks fushia, lime green, bright yellow, purple, turquoise, white and leave a few bare/organic. The studio needs more whimsey and high energy. Do you think this is a good idea?


The rest of the walls are now mostly paneling and will be painted later, perhaps in the spring, but I thought the fire place wall is a good focal, to begin.   I'll be going to Clarksburg tomorrow (1 1/4 hour drive) for paint.  I'm looking for your opinions.  What do you think?

Linda

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm, I don't know. I think your brick color is pretty. Is there another way or place to add color? Or, perhaps paint the fire place brick white? Maybe someone at the paint store might have some good design advice:)
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda