www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New from the Work Bench

This morning at the work bench, these earrings were begging to be made. 


I put my spin on the design with some twisted copper wire that I found in the studio.  It was left over from a previous project.  Then some river stone beads were added.  These have a nice earthy feel to them. The original design is by Kathy Thompson, from the  September 2010 edition of Easy Wire.


Perhaps the next pair I'll oxidize/antique the wire, but for now they are in the tumbler getting nice and smooth and shinny.

As I look at these earrings I'm thinking they would be fun with some colored wire.  Stay tuned to see what I come up with.  I do love experimenting with color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda