Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Learning Curve with Photography


Photography Studio Kit Lights Turned On
Photography Studio Kit Lights Turned Off
Last week I received my photography studio kit.  It's a box about 18" square with a set of lights that shine through the transparent sides of the box.  My camera sits in the front opening on a funky easel.  I need this setup so I can take proper pictures for my on line shop http://www.artyzenstudio.etsy.com/ and for my newsletter and blog http://www.artyzenstudio.blogspot.com/.  Since I began making jewelry with wire and metal about 6 years ago, I found out very fast that I needed to take pictures.  It has and still is a learning journey.   I hope to master photography and sooner would be better than later.  I spent hours taking pictures of 11 pieces.  After the first round of pictures I realized my time consuming mistake!  The lights that let the camera see the jewelry need to be turned on!  Dah! Blond moment!

These earrings are in my on line shop http://www.artyzenstudio.etsy.com/ for $12.00 with free shipping. Field stone beads were wrapped with bronze wire to make the cages, spirals and earwires.  They measure 2 1/4" long from the top of the earwire to the bottom of the spiral and about 7/16" wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda