Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Pieces For Jury Process

I have been working on these pieces to present for a jury process.  A group of very talented artists will be examining my jewelry and deciding if it is worthy of being shown and sold in their gallery.  I have photographed them several times and have never been satisfied.  I really think I've been over thinking this whole event and making myself more nervous than needed.  So now I'm stepping out and letting you all see these pieces only a day or two before the submission.

Below each picture are the techniques that I used, along with the type of wire.  I am sooooo glad this presentation is completed. 


Bracelet - Bronze Wire, Twisted Jump Rings, Bead Caps, Bead Knots, Swan Clasp, Bead Wraps, Spiral, plus Crystals and Lampwork Santa



Pendant - Silver Wire, Herringbone Weave, Double Wire Wrap Bead Cap, Spirals, Bail and Agate Stones



Necklace - Copper Wire, Caged Beads, Spirals, Koochi Beads, Jump Rings and Resin Beads


Bracelet - Oxidized Copper Wire, Double Helix, Jump Rings, Clasp



Necklace - Copper Wire, Coils, Bead Caps, Spirals, Twisted Jump Rings, Clasp and Resin Beads  


Earrings - Oxidized Copper Wire, Love Knots, Ear Wires, Twisted Wire Spirals


4 comments:

  1. Why wouldn't they want you? Great photos and lovely jewelry! My favorite is the oxidized copper bracelet. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, Thank you for your kind words and your encouragement. You are wonderful for cheering me on. I'll let you know how it turns out. They make their decision at the end of November. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda, I think you will blow them away with the pieces that show off your wirework!! I can't imagine them not accepting you either. I think photos are great!
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeanette, Thank you for you encouragement. I'm a bit nervous and really do appreciate the support. In my crazy stressed outness (is that a word?) I forgot to mention that even tho I did the work on those pieces, I could not have done it without your remarkable teaching and coaching skills. Also, the designs for the 2 necklaces and the double helix bracelet are your designs and projects that I learned in your classes. I can't say enough about how you have been my guide. I am proud to say that you are my friend. - Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda