www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Friday, November 5, 2010

My Blog Has New Features - I Feel So Technical

What to do on a dreary day, when the weather dude is calling for snow?  Well, revamp the blog of course.  Blogspot has added a lot more features.  All I needed to do is figure out how to use them.  Now my blog has several tabs.    Each of these tabs has pictures, pictures and more pictures.  I will be adding even more, as time permits.
  1. When you first arrive on my blog you are on the Home page where you will find my rantings and ravings for all of creation to read.
  2. Second, is My Jewelry Shop where you will find a link that will take you on a magical carpet ride to my Etsy shop.
  3. Third, is Inside The Studio, where you can see the studio in different stages creativity.
  4. Forth, is PIF, with an intro to the Pay It Forward movement and the give aways I post here on the blog.
  5. Fifth, is Eye Candy Gallery, with pictures of some of my creations.
I hope you enjoy the pictures and the changes to the blog.  I will be posting a new Play It Forward jewelry give away very soon.  Perhaps something for Christmas?  Hmmm What could it be?  What could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda