www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

FREE To Good Home - It's Time For PIF

Snowman Earrings - Pearls, Crystals, Silver
It's time for 'Play It Forward'.  A time when jewelry is given away to you.  All you need to do is be a follower of my blog.  I put the names of all the followers into my little ballerina jewelry box and in the next few days I select a winner.  Then it's mailed. Don't you just love games, especially when you win something for free?  If you want to read more about 'Play It Forward' you can find a tab on the top of my blog labeled 'PIF'.


I love these little guys.  They are perfect for this time of the year and can be worn all winter long.  And they don't melt.....well, maybe they'll melt your heart.

Free To Good Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda