www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blast From The Past


I was looking through my photos and came across one of my wire bracelets that I made eons ago.  There is so much wire and countless coils that make up this piece. The design is from talented Sharilyn Miller.  I spent many, many hours with wire and pliers completing this piece.  I thought is should have a place here on my blog.

This reminds me that my old laptop needs to have the jewelry photos transferred to my new system and it's handy dandy backup drive.  There's a lot of history that I really don't want to lose.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Linda, you did such an awesome job on this piece, and it's not easy working with such thick wire. I wish mine came out this nice!
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda