www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Saturday, October 16, 2010

PIF Pendants For My Etsy Shop


During the past few days I've been cleaning and sorting the studio.  I have found a lot of jewelry that was packed away.  Here are 7 pendants that I made a few years ago.  I decided to list them on my Etsy shop as Pay It Forward items.  Boy are they going fast, 4 in the last few hours.  So I've gotten them all ready to be mailed.  This is very exciting!  Lots of work, but exciting.  I hope that the winners will pass along a kind deed to someone as part of the Pay It Forward program.


I just couldn't resist packaging them in pretty teal paper with thank you stickers.


I'll be addressing these envelopes and taking them to the post office when it reopens on Monday morning.

I want to do this again.  It's a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love the necklaces, Linda. Also love the Pay It Forward concept! You have made me think hard about looking for opportunities to deliberately practice "acts of kindness" toward others. I'm excited to see what will be the result.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda