Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Mixed Media Jewelry Making E-Magazine

Cover of new jewelry magazine
I was reading a post from Deryn Boyd Mentock (check out her blog at http://www.somethingsublime.typepad.com/ ). There's a new jewelry magazine getting ready to be published called Handcrafted Jewelry Studio and Deryn is one of the featured jewelry artists.  How cool is that!? But, you won't need to wait for the mail carrier or go to the bookstore.  It's an e-magazine.
"Handcrafted Jewelry Studio, the new special-issue eMag, is an interactive journey through mixed-media jewelry making. With an easy-to-download format that includes videos, galleries, tips and techniques, informative articles and more, this new eMag will satisfy your love for creating jewelry like never before." - Interweave
To learn more go to http://www.interweavestore.com/hcjewelrystudio.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I am always looking for some more cool magazines for jewelry. My favorites are Bead Trends, Belle Amoire Jewelry and Step by Step Wire Jewelry. Always looking for new ideas I can change to make my own mark on. I'll be waiting to see how this new one is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda