Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fantasy Faries


My friend Tammy and I went on a shopping spree in Morgantown, which is an hour and a half drive.  I really had no intention of buying anything.  The trip was intended for Tammy to show me around, since I am new to WV.  We had a wonderful lunch and then started to explore some of the stores.  What a happy moment to find a shelf of faries.  I of course wanted them all, but I resisted.  After all they are for my studio and there is limited space for these darlings.  My collection of faries is now up to 10, some large, some small.  I love both of these gals.  Both have distinct personalities.  The white farie is really very pure and fitting for the snow season that I'm entering for the first time.  The green farie is very earthy, almost elf like.  She will remind me that nature will bloom again in the spring.  Now to find the perfect place for them in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda