Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And The Winner For This Weeks Play It Forward Is....


I am so excited to announce this weeks Play It Forward winner.  Becky Youngberg Bishop 'Come On Down' to quote Bob Barker. Actually, I just need your address so I can mail you the red herringbone pendant.  You can send it to me confidentially through Facebook mail, or regular e-mail at lindasinish@hotmail.com.

I'm having so much fun with PIF.  The next game will be posted in the next few days.  Please let your friends know how to play for their chance to win free jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda