Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Monday, September 27, 2010

The White Room & Hellbender Burritos

The White Room

Today I'll be hanging out in my studio.  My goal is to make some lovelies from my new bronze wire.  Once they are finished I'll take them up to The White Room where I have been told would be a nice new spot for my jewelry.

My wonderful guests have left for their home in Warrenton, VA. What a fantastic weekend. We visited many unique shops and restaurants and of course www.mountainmade.com and www.blackwaterfalls.com and www.purplefiddle.com and www.hellbenderburritos.com and (shamelss plug) http://www.artyzenstudio.blogspot.com/

Hellbender Burritos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda