www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

My First Batch Of Bronze Wire


Today I received my first order of bronze wire.  It is more beautiful than I had remembered.  It has the color of honey. Last year one of the wonderful ladies who attended a wire wrapping class in my studio, brought bronze wire.  Her final bracelet was exquisite.  Her wire was hard and needed to be annealed.  This raised concern for me and caused me to delay my working with it.  However, with research, a vendor was found who supplies half hard wire that is very workable. 

 

Here are a few beads that I think will be beautiful with this bronze wire.


 These ceramic beads may be transformed into a necklace, or perhaps a pendant.  I love the way the beads have the exact honey color as the bronze wire.

 

These ceramic beads will be wire worked into a bracelet.  They will be perfect with a pair of jeans and a pair of boots this fall.
 

 These lamp worked beads are destined to be 4 separate pendants.  Just in time for turtle necks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda