www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lampwork and Copper Spiral Earrings - $22


As promised!  A new pair of earrings from my studio and ready to be listed in my shop http://www.artyzenstudio.etsy.com/.  These beautiful beads were found during one of my treasure hunts at the bead show in Chantilly, VA.  My future visits will need to be well planned with over night says since I'm now 170 miles away.

The beads are wonderfully textured with lovely light green and copper coloring.  These earrings are 2 1/4" long. I took a few yards of wire and made the ear wires and spirals.  I was planning on giving these lovelies a bath in liver of sulphur to antique them, but the chemicals have expired and there was no reaction.  Drat!  So I placed an order for a new supply with my friend Jeanette at http://www.fundametals.net/.  I'll leave this pair un-oxidized.  I've decided I like them just the way they are.

I have a few more designs completed and on my work table.  After I receive my order I'll oxidized, tumble, and photograph them.  Then I'll post them here so you can have a peak.

Oh, one extra note - I'll be posting another free give away very soon.  All part of the Pay It Forward movement.  I've decided to make it even simplier to win.  Just be a follower and I'll draw names from those of you who are in the follower section of my blog.  So get your name in and stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Linda, these are beautiful, as is all your work! Next Bead Show (I forgot all about it) let me know. We can go together and you can stay with me in Woodbridge afterwards. Maybe we can even do a little creative jewelry work with our finds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda