Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And The Winner Is......


Are you as excited as I am.  I put your names in my little ballerina jewelry box.  Stirred them up a bit.  Waved my magic wand and pulled out a piece of paper.  Opened the paper to reveal the winner of this wonderful necklace.  Congratulations to Cheryl Taylor!  Yippee!

Cheryl please write to me with your address and I'll get your necklace into the mail.

Stayed everyone.  Another free jewelry give away will be posted soon. 

Life is Good!  Winning is Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda