www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pay It Forward



In participation of the Pay It Forward (PIF) social movement that is sweeping the world, free jewelry will be given away here at my blog.

I am hopeful that the participants who are awarded the free jewelry will in turn offer unconditional acts of kindness to others. All you need to do is add yourself as a follower to my blog. When I post a PIF on the blog you just need to speak up and write a comment that you plan on participating in PIF. I'll then put your name in a hat or bowl, or tool bag and randomly select a name. Then the PIF item will be mailed to you. How cool is that?!

So are you ready to add yourself as a follower and participate in PIF?

Pay It Forward is a social movement that has emerged from the book "Pay It Forward" written by Catherine Ryan Hyde. She defines the idea in her book as 'the act of voluntarily helping another without expectation of payback'. When you notice that somebody has done something nice for you, make a note in your mind to practice three acts of kindness towards other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda