Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Jewelry Shop Is Now Open at www.artyzenstudio.etsy.com


My jewelry shop is now open for business at http://www.artyzenstudio.etsy.com/  or by clicking the shop picure on the top, left side of my blog.  The inventory is in it's beginning stage with about 40 pieces listed.  In the next few weeks I will be busy getting a lot more pieces of jewelry listed. Everything needs to photographed, ad copy written, and then uploaded.

The prices that are listed are reduced from their normal price.  I'm hoping that this temporary pricing will attract people to come look and maybe shop.  The regular price structure will return in about 30 days. 

I plan on always offering free shipping.  I think it will be easier for everyone.  I don't like the idea of how some on line shops offer a price and then you find out at checkout that the shipping charges are surprising.

Here are a few tasty treats that are listed.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on opening your Etsy shop, Linda!! :-)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have discovered you on Pinterest! Your work is fantastic. I love finding fellow artist from WV as I have moved all over the country and miss my birth state very much. I did the Forest Festival coronation gown two years in a row!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda