Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Friday, August 20, 2010

I LOVE My Job

What a perfect day at work.  I loaded my briefcase (Not!) and took the commute to my back porch office. Traffic was light today.  I only encountered one small delay, when Sadie tried to cut in front of me to get out the door.


Here's a picture off what I see when I look up from my hand tools.  Those are the mountain tops in the Canaan Valley area, which are higher than the mountain my town is on. 


And here's one of the pendants that came off the workbench, err table today.  It's destined for my shop on Etsy. 

2 comments:

  1. Linda, you are living the life! I am so envious. Looks so peaceful and beautiful there! You sound so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette, It's so good to hear from you. I'd love to see you. How about a wire and metal 'party' in the Spring?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda