Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fun This Weekend with Pickin' in Parsons

My blog is normally dedicated to hand crafted artisan wire and metal jewelry, but since my studio has moved to the beautiful Appalachian mountains I will be adding some of the regional events.  If you are in the area, please checkout the 7th Annual Pickin' in Parsons.  It's going to be fun!



The weather will be perfect!
The music will be fun!
Your foot will be tapping!
The food will be delish!
The memory will adorn your scrapbook!

For only $20 you can enjoy a half day of terrific professional music.
Want more music?  Then plan on spending the day or the entire weekend.
For more information log on to: www.fiverivercampground.com and follow the Pickin' in Parsons link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda