www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Unpacking The New Studio

As you might have guessed, I've  been away from the computer, spending most of my time getting my new home liveable.  It's been 16 years since I've moved last, so I have 'collected' a lot of things.  Many things were given away before moving, but I'm now finding more things that just don't make any sense in my new home.  So they will go to the local thrift shop or to friends and family.


My studio is the next room on my list to unpack and get organized.  In the words of Nancy (the cartoon) AAAAAARRGGGHHH!  Here's a picture of my work table.  There won't be much happening here until I can find the table.  My mind is reeling with trying to figure out where to put things. 


I miss the built in shelves from my previous home.  I have ordered 3 sets of leaning shelves for the wall to the left of the fireplace.  These will give me some much needed places to store all my must have materials and my art magazines and books.


My poor bead drawers need a bit of help.  Some of the wheels are now broken.  After I take the broken wheels off they should straighten up.  They are going to be moved from this wall to the very back wall.  This wall will have my work table.  At least that's the plan for today.


Finally, there will be some track lighting and a light installed in the ceiling fan, along with some happy paint to brighten up this dark paneling.  Is that a roasting pan to the bottom left of this picture?  Hmmm, one more thing for the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be busy but I am sure it will be a fun process, seeing your studio come together. I look forward to following the progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda