Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Work Table Is Unpacked


Here's my supervisor taking a catnap, err dognap. She had a busy day making sure I didn't goof off. Since the mattress is still on the floor it's easy for Sadie to jump up and make herself cozy.



Today I spent quite a bit of time moving things around in the studio so I could at least have a work surface.  My work table is now cleared and my tools have been found.  I put them all in the multi-colored cabinet next to my table.  They won't stay there very long and this clean looking table won't stay this way.  As soon as I sit down it will explode with bits and pieces of wire, metal and beads.  I'll be designing a new piece tomorrow and post it on Thursday or Friday at the latest.

The rest of the studio is still in havoc.  The shelving needs to be delivered and put together before I can do anything else.  Then I'll prime and paint these walls.  Any suggestions for the color?

2 comments:

  1. Jeanette, How nice of you to visit. I'm nearing the point in my studio setup that I will NEED to place an order with Fundametals. I can't wait to get back to using tools, wire and beads. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda