Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sadie Is Ready For The Big Move

I had to take a break from all the packing I'm doing getting ready to move home and studio to West Virginia. Sadie is such great entertainment for me.


She is so patient. How cute I thought to have a picture of her ready for the move. Don't call the Humane Society on me. As you can see she is quite content to lay down on the bubble wrap. She is so trusting.


Even Sadie can lose patience. Here she is doing her best to let me know that the fun was over and she wanted to get out of the box and back onto the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda