www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy First Day Of Summer

It's the first day of summer! Time for barbecues, family and friends playing outside, and water, lots and lots of water.  From beaches, lakes, pools and in my case waterfalls. Once I'm moved, my new studio will be 20 minutes from Blackwater Falls. Check it out at www.blackwaterfalls.com.  It is beautiful and breathtaking.  I took this picture on one of my many visits and no it wasn't in January as the date on the picture shows.  The date is simply evidence of my lack of camera skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda