Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Artblissworkshops.com


I am a very lucky lady, because I have two of the most talented jewelry artist that I call friends. Cindy Wimmer ( www.sweetbeadstudio.com ) on the left and Jeanette Blix Ryan ( www.jeanetteblix.com ) on the right.

These two friends have teamed up to create ArtBliss Workshops (www.artblissworkshops.com) This is exciting news for any of you that want to learn to use your hands to make wonderful creative art. The first weekend of workshops will be held near Reston, VA. and offers a variety of classes on jewelry and scapbooking, etc. Please take moment and read all the details at www.artblissworkshops.com I'm definitely going to be there - I've been recruited to do whatever it takes to help make this a fun filled weekend that you will remember for years to come. I can't wait to see you there. So grab some friends and create some fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda
    Thank you so much for sharing the information about ArtBliss. We are really excited about it and are so glad you are planning to join us! :-)
    Cindy
    www.sweetbeadstudio.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda