www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Violet and Copper Bracelet


I am a bit bummed about the quality of this picture, because the beads are so lovely in person. They are a vibrant violet. But, my lack of photography skills is really apparent with this photo. Trust me when I say that this is a lovely bead with a slight variation in the coloring, with some marbling.

I was looking through the January 2010 issue of Easy Wire and came across this terrific wire link by Cindy Wimmer. What a happy surprise to see her published. I have never met or spoken with Cindy, but I love to follow her blog www.sweetbeadstudio.com Please take a peak at her blog I'm sure that you will agree with me that she is very talented.

I followed her tutorial thatis printed in the magazine,then I antiqued my piece in liver of sulphur and spent some time with fine steel wool (0000) removing the black and revealing the copper color and leaving the antiqueing in the nooks and cranies. This bead is exactly the color that is prominate in my favorite blouse. I'm excited about wearing this new piece tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I'm so glad you tried this tutorial and posted your results. Your bracelet turned out wonderful! ...the next issue of Easy Wire is coming out soon and I was fortunate enough to contribute a few more tutorials. :-)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda