www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Classes at Star's Beads

Wow! Yesterday, I taught my first 2 classes at Star's Beads in Vienna. I'm exhausted! Both classes were filled with wonderfully talented ladies and it was a true joy to share the time with them all.


The first class was the herringbone wire weave pendant and earrings. The ladies all completed their practice pendants, using their choice of stone beads. Then they used 12mm round clear AB Swarovski crystals for their final pendant and 8mm round clear AB crystals for their matching earrings. They all did a fantastic job and they are excited about making more sets as Christmas gifts.



The second class was the charming spiral bracelet. They all used demin blue 6mm x 10mm rondells and learned to not only make wrapped loops, but then they kept wrapping to add a pretty cap on each side of the stone. The final touch was spiral charms connected to hang between each bead. Oh, how happy the ladies were with their work. They all took a pair of matching stones home so they could make a pair of earrings.

The classes filled my day and it was exhilerating, but I crashed as soon as I got home and slept and slept through the night. As much as I loved the entire day I'm going to avoid that much teaching in one day. I'm not the chickie I used to be! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda