www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

Teaching at Star't Bead Store

I am so excited and honored. Star of Star's Beads has invited me to teach wire jewelry at her store in Vienna, VA. I'm on the schedule to teach 5 different projects during Oct, Nov and Dec. I'll put the dates and descriptions up here in the next few days. Here's Star's website: www.starsbeads.com The fall class schedule will be posted soon. More classes are getting ready to be schedule for my home studio. You can see that schedule at www.meetup.com/jewelry-classes Plus I'll put them here in blogland.There's a lot to be scheduled so I need to order more materials - drat! This weekend I'll be at the Chantilly Expo Center www.dullesexpo.com at the International Gem and Jewelry Show www.intergem.com I can't wait to explore the beads and chat with the vendors. I'll post some pictures of my conquests after my expedition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda