www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Friday, April 3, 2009

New Jewelry Class and Social Network is Ready

So many wonderful changes are happening. Jeanette, my friend and teacher and myself have started a jewelry class and social network.

We have an on line site that you can visit at www.meetup.com/jewelry-classes

We are listing all of our classes and social events on this site. Plus, there is a message board for communicating new messages. We are getting ready to have a picture gallery of everyones jewelry creations. Everyone will bring a piece of their jewelry to a meeting and I'll set up my photo lab and take pictures, crop and post to the gallery. New friends, who haven't made a piece yet, will have their first piece photographed at the end of the class.

A lot of classes and informal social gaithers are being setup and posted very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda