Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Egyptian Coiled Wire Wrapped Earring Jewelry Class in Reston

Class Name: Egyptian Coiled Earrings
Instructor: Jeanette Blix Ryan
Date: April 23, 2009 - Thursday
Time: 10am-1pm
Level: All levels
Class Fee: $20
Kit Fee: $10 (Includes copper wire and beads)
Total: $30
Tools will be provided for class

To Register:

Please e-mail me at artyzenstudio@gmail.com
Or
Learn how to make perfect spirals and then create these Egyptian Spiral Earrings. In addition, students will learn how to make fish-hook ear wires and how to make a wrapped bead dangle to attach to earring. Instructor will also review wireworking fundamentals such as wire gauges and temper and the tools necessary to create wire jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda