Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crystal Bracelet Wire Wrapped Jewelry Class in Reston

Class Name: Ocean Blue Bracelet
Instructor: Linda Sinish
Date: May 7, 2009 - Thursday
Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Level: All levels
Class fee: $25
Kit Fee: $8
Total: $33
Tools will be provided for class

To Register:

Please e-mail me at artyzenstudio@gmail.com
Or

In this introductory wire work class the student will create a crystal bracelet, with bead caps, from simple wire loops, which are the foundation to all wire work. Plus, you will learn the correct way to open and close jump rings, types of wire, wire gauges and learn about wire working tools. If class time allows, you will learn to make a perfect spiral charm and a matching pair of earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda